Here are some of the most notable cities.
- 1 Amaravati— the new capital of Andhra Pradesh which covers the areas that has Buddhist sites.
- 1 Anantapur— a city well connected by road and rail with city and nearby attractions
- 1 Guntur— home to many ancient and archeaological sites and temples
- 1 Kurnool— the headquarters of the district and the site of Konda Reddy Fort
- 1 Nellore— the region has a combination of religion, nature and history
- 1 Rajahmundry— known as a cultural capital of Andhra Pradesh, Rajahmundry is noted for its versatile Vedic culture and intellectualism
- 1 Tirupati— has a sacred temple situated on the Tirumala Hills
- 1 Vijayawada— the third largest city in Andhra Pradesh
- 1 Visakhapatnam— most attractive city in Andhra Pradesh, with exotic resorts near beaches