The following is a list of festivals dedicated to new media art.
- The ISEA International Symposium on Electronic Art is an annual event consisting of a symposium on issues related to electronic art and an exhibition in a festival format. Each year, the symposium is hosted by a different organization and country. The most recent festivals were:
- ISEA2020 in Montreal, Canada
- ISEA2019 in Gwangju, Republic of Korea
- ISEA2018 in Durban, South Africa
- ISEA2017 in Manizales, Colombia
- ISEA2016 in Hong Kong,
- ISEA2015 in Vancouver,
- ISEA2014 in Dubai,
- ISEA2013 in Sydney.
- MUTEK was founded in 2000 in Montreal, and ever since its main mission has been the organization of the MUTEK festival; which takes place every year at Mexico, Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Dubai, San Francisco and Tokyo. The festival gives an opportunity for local and international audience to see the latest digital creations, as well as works by emerging and established artists.
- ADDIS VIDEO ART FESTIVAL is an annual video art festival in Addis Ababa.
- FAK’UGESI AFRICAN DIGITAL INNOVATION FESTIVAL is an annual media art festival in Johannesburg, but serves an Africa wide sector.
- Beijing 798 Art Festival brings together contemporary art, architecture, and culture with a historically interesting location and an urban lifestyle. It has evolved into a cultural concept, of interest to experts and normal folk alike, influential on its concepts of both urban culture and living space.
- China International Gallery Exposition was an annual art exhibition that showcased modern art and design.
- Clockenflap is an annual multimedia arts festival in Hong Kong.
- Microwave International New Media Arts Festival is an annual international media art festival.
- Print Screen Festival is an annual film and new media art festival initiated in 2010 and taking place in the Holon Cinematheque.
- Media Art Globale MAG is an art, technology and science themed festival showcasing cutting edge works held every two years. The festival focused on showcasing cutting-edge media artworks. We sourced exhibitors and participants from within the media art industry whose works are interesting in reality and not limited to concepts on paper. Organised by Connected Art Platform (CAP). The use of science and technology as a tool to create art. Collaborative work on sustainability projects. Interactive participation that stimulates enthusiasm and lead to knowledge exchange. International and Indonesian Media Artists, Scientists, Technologist and Educators. MAG19 theme: Transhuman Code, MAG20 theme: Quantum Land. MAG also one of host among 120 location in the worlds when Ars Electronica have their 41st Anniversary in 2020.
- Japan Media Arts Festival is an annual festival held by Japan’s Agency for Cultural Affairs since 1997.